Hello!!! Yes I am happy and healthy!!! I will cross my fingers that my package will get here before next Wednesday!! I can´t believe that we have transfers in 1 week! That is so crazy to me! Every transfer is flying by faster and faster!!! I am really interested to find out what will happen to me... It shall be interesting since we´ll be getting 3 new sisters! I heard that one is from Portugal and Portuguese from Portugal is really different - so that should be super interesting!!! This week has been super awesome! We had 2 baptisms on Sunday - Harrison and John ( they are brothers - Roxanne´s brothers). They were super fun to teach ( they are 9 and 10) and they are super smart - they respond better to our questions than adults do! And they are super excited about church! Shows that children really are more pure - I understand now why Christ liked to teach the children! It was pretty funny too because their cousin was over when we were teaching them and she was begging us to teach her to and begging her mom to get baptised... Haha - she went to church with them without us having to go pick them up! (the nice thing is that they are next door neighbors to the church - makes it a little easier) so we´ll see if her mom lets her! Remember the guy that went to church with us last week drunk? Well guess what?! He hasn´t drank in a week! And he is reading the Book of Mormon! And he went to church again with us last week and stayed the whole time and could actually feel the spirit - cuz he wasn´t drunk! It is so amazing to see the change that the gospel has made in his life in a little over a week! Man it is awesome! He wasn´t working because he was depressed because he was drinking and now he has already gone back to work and has a purpose in his life!!!! His baptism is marked for this weekend! He just needs to stop with the 2 or 3 cigarrettes that he is smoking everyday! But he can do it! Also - we are helping a really awesome guy named Jefferson - he is an allstar! He went to church and LOVED it and he has already almost passed me up in the Book of Mormon! It seems like he was just sitting at home waiting for someone to help him do the right things with his life - because really he was way ready - he just wasn´t going to a church! It was way interesting how we found him too because it was actually his sister that just came up and talked to us - and we went to her house to teach her but it ended up being him that we are teaching - I still have hope that she´ll go to church next week though! She didn´t go on Sunday because on Saturday night she got hit by a motorcycle and she had this really nasty deep gash in her leg so she couldn´t really walk! You could almost see her bone! Don´t worry - I took a picture! So you know what is amazing???? SUPER GLUE!! My foot was hurting way bad last week - it felt like someone was poking a neetle up my heel because it was cracked - so I bought super glue and cleaned it out really well and then glued it up! It was like magic! The pain went away! Whoo hoo!!!I think after the mission I should do super glue
commercials cuz it is so amazing! Lol Oh! Before I forget - I have something VERY IMPORTANT to say!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CLARA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA! I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR! TRY NOT TO CRASH THE CAR OKAY? Okay - now I have another VERY IMPORTANT thing to say! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE VERY BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I LOVE YOU! Okay - I had to do that before I forgot! Anyways, this week our stake is like the guinea pigs for the rest of the mission - we are doing something where for 2 hours after lunch everyday we are visiting all the less-active members - cleaning up the ward records! There are a lot of less actives - which is way sad! So far
(since we started on monday) we have only found people that have moved, people that aren´t home - AND - an AMAZING family! There is this guy who baptised a long time ago and he has a really strong testimony of the gospel - but he met a woman who had a little interest in the church but didn´t end up getting baptised - well he ended up not going to church more and they ended up moving in with eachother and now they have 3 kids - and we went there and he wants to go back to church and bring his whole family there - so we marked a marriage date for them and a baptism date for her!!! Wow! I hope this goes through because they are a really amazing family! I already love them and I just met them this week! We´ll see what happens... but I´m gonna get this family to the temple!! Well, my time is running out now - but I LOVE YOU!!! HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!!!! UNTIL NEXT WEEK (wherever I may be...)
Love, Sister Dunlop
Write to us! These addresses are now for their individual mission homes and will be the addresses we will be using from now on...I think.
Sister Brenna Dunlop
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio - Sala 1001
Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte - MG
Brazil
Elder Spencer Dunlop
Brazil Brasilia Mission
SHIN CA 05 Salas 304/307
LOTE B1
CEP: 71503-505 Brasilia - DF
Brazil
Note: I highly recommend using MissionTies.com or you can snail mail as well. You are welcome to become a subuser on our MissionTies account. See blog dated 11/17/10 for more information on that.
Sister Brenna Dunlop
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio - Sala 1001
Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte - MG
Brazil
Elder Spencer Dunlop
Brazil Brasilia Mission
SHIN CA 05 Salas 304/307
LOTE B1
CEP: 71503-505 Brasilia - DF
Brazil
Note: I highly recommend using MissionTies.com or you can snail mail as well. You are welcome to become a subuser on our MissionTies account. See blog dated 11/17/10 for more information on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment