Hello!!!! Yes - that address is correct! I guess the mail
people just don´t know what they are doing... But I am glad that it didn´t get
stolen! I´m not really sure why the outside of the package said, ´´não
procurando...´´ it means not looking... weird. ANYWAYS! That is so great that
the family vacation went well! I was wondering if you guys would put in a
camping trip this summer! Whoo hoo! Exciting! Crater Lake is really beautiful!
We stopped there on the way back from a High Adventure one year - it is SUPER
COLD though! Sounds like mosquitoes are worse there than they are here... I
guess I should stop complaining - but it is REALLY annoying when they wake you
up in the middle of the night buzzing in your ear and you can´t go back to
sleep because you are afraid they are going to eat you alive so you want to
hide under your covers - but it is WAY TOO HOT to stay hidden under your
covers! It has been WAY hot here this week! Upper 90s lower 100s! Wow! And it
is still winter! What´s up with that?! Sounds like you guys haven´t even had
this kind of weather - and it is SUMMER there! But - this week has been great!
Remember that lady that we found that one day when we were lost? Well... SHE
GOT BAPTIZED!!! Whoo hoo! She is awesome! It was definitely her time! She
didn´t get baptized before because she was living with her boyfriend - but he
was never the best boyfriend - drinking, etc, etc - so they separated. Well
wouldn´t you know it - but on Saturday - the night before the baptism - he
showed up at her house crying - saying he wanted her back and you know what she
said?... NO! She said that she´d only get back together with him unless he
cleaned up his act - and she definitely wouldn´t live with him unless they got
married first cuz she was getting baptized!! Yes! Take that Satan! He didn´t
win this time! But man he is tricky!!! Why do things always happen the night
before the baptism?... (Her name is Terezinha). Enrique also got baptized - he
is Marisa´s nephew and he is 13 and he was SUPER excited to get baptized - he
is a really neat guy! So Sunday 2 people received the priesthood (Junior and
Leonardo) two people received the Gift of the Holy Ghost (the other Junior and
Marisa) and two people got baptized (Enrique and Terezinha). That was pretty
amazing! I´d be happy if that happened every week! That´d be ideal! Well see
about this week... We have yet to find the elects that´ll go to church with us
this Sunday to get baptized in 2 Sundays - but we will find them! For sure! On
Monday, we had our zone conference - and it was really amazing! I love
conferences! President Parrella always teaches so many amazing things - I
always learn so much! We did a lot of practiced to improve our teaching and we
have been really trying to put into practice these things - which has been
great! The goal is that if they really really understand the church that Christ
established when he was here - why they need this church - and if they really
understand apostasy - they will understand why they need to be members!
Downfall: people still have free agency and lots of people STILL don´t want to
change even if they KNOW! But - I´ll keep doing my part... Hmm... Other big
news?... Well - this week our blender broke - it is a really fun word in
portuguese (liquidificador) and so we got a new one today! Whoo hoo! I´ve been
using it a lot in the mornings! (but for the record it wasn´t me that broke
it)... This week we also have an activity in the church - and we can actually
go!! Whoo hoo! I´m pretty excited about that! I don´t know what is going to
happen in this activity - but it should be fun! Also - we just found out that
we´ll be getting 3 new sisters this transfer and one is finishing her mission -
what does that mean? It means that 3 junior sisters will become senior sisters
and 3 sisters will train and 1 area will open... I´m kinda nervous about
that... Alright mom, I guess you convinced me - I should read the Bible huh? -
I decided to read Preach my Gospel again - cover to cover and then after I
guess I´ll get started on that - there is just so much to study and so little
time! This week we are teaching some awesome people that are actually reading
the book of mormon and praying for answers - that´s awesome cuz usually we have
to beg people to do these kinds of things! But - WE MUST FIND MORE!!! I am
predicting some good nights of sleep ahead of me... Lol - anyways - I love you
guys! Thank you for everything you are doing for me! Keep writing and keep
praying for us cuz we couldn´t do it without you!
Love,
Sister Dunlop
Write to us! These addresses are now for their individual mission homes and will be the addresses we will be using from now on...I think.
Sister Brenna Dunlop
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio - Sala 1001
Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte - MG
Brazil
Elder Spencer Dunlop
Brazil Brasilia Mission
SHIN CA 05 Salas 304/307
LOTE B1
CEP: 71503-505 Brasilia - DF
Brazil
Note: I highly recommend using MissionTies.com or you can snail mail as well. You are welcome to become a subuser on our MissionTies account. See blog dated 11/17/10 for more information on that.
Sister Brenna Dunlop
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio - Sala 1001
Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte - MG
Brazil
Elder Spencer Dunlop
Brazil Brasilia Mission
SHIN CA 05 Salas 304/307
LOTE B1
CEP: 71503-505 Brasilia - DF
Brazil
Note: I highly recommend using MissionTies.com or you can snail mail as well. You are welcome to become a subuser on our MissionTies account. See blog dated 11/17/10 for more information on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment