Write to us! These addresses are now for their individual mission homes and will be the addresses we will be using from now on...I think.
Sister Brenna Dunlop
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio - Sala 1001
Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte - MG
Brazil
Elder Spencer Dunlop
Brazil Brasilia Mission
SHIN CA 05 Salas 304/307
LOTE B1
CEP: 71503-505 Brasilia - DF
Brazil
Note: I highly recommend using MissionTies.com or you can snail mail as well. You are welcome to become a subuser on our MissionTies account. See blog dated 11/17/10 for more information on that.
Sister Brenna Dunlop
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio - Sala 1001
Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte - MG
Brazil
Elder Spencer Dunlop
Brazil Brasilia Mission
SHIN CA 05 Salas 304/307
LOTE B1
CEP: 71503-505 Brasilia - DF
Brazil
Note: I highly recommend using MissionTies.com or you can snail mail as well. You are welcome to become a subuser on our MissionTies account. See blog dated 11/17/10 for more information on that.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Brenna's on her way to Brazil!
I (Teri) got a call from Brenna today. She got her VISA today and is leaving for Brazil tomorrow! They don't waste any time after getting the VISAs, do they?! She said there were 5 missionaries that got their VISAs today, but Spencer was not one of them. So they split up for awhile. I'm posting her new address above. Make sure you write!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment